Friday, January 8, 2010

A Moment

The morning is awakening, lights loosing the shine into the brightness of the day. First runners appear on the walkway along the shore, beautifully paved with the red brick. With not much wind the sea is rolling, the movement of the boat in accordance with the voice of Maria Callas, streaming from my CD player. Birds are diving into the water to catch their breakfast, pelican being the noisiest with it’s big wings. Life goes by fast, but capture a moment of it and keep it in your memory and it will be yours forever. One moment of this peaceful morning is worth a lifetime of living. The sun is rising, a new day arrived.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leo and Nada,
    I had sent an email to you last week but perhaps you didn't get it. So, I'm attempting to write to you this way.
    Nada, I love your blog. Please keep it up. I'm living vicariously through you while we suffer through a miserably cold winter.
    Keep up the good work. Love, Anne

    ReplyDelete